Please note the following policies regarding study room booking reservations:
- A study room may be reserved for two hours up to five days in advance.
- One study room may be reserved per day.
- Online reservations must be made using a @uwsuper.edu email address.
- Reservations not claimed at the Public Services Desk within 15 minutes after the reserved time begins will be forfeited and the room made available to other patrons.
When you use a study room, you must abide by all study room policies.
To reserve a study room:
- Available study rooms are listed in the left column of the availability grid in order of smallest to largest seating capacity. Hover over the information icon to view a description of a room.
- Room availability is indicated by a green timeslot. Each timeslot is 30 minutes. Select up to 4 timeslots to reserve a study room for the full two hours permitted.
- When you have selected your desired timeslots, submit the form below the grid. You will receive confirmation of your reservation via email.